Tuesday, February 17, 2009

YA YA. . . model/costume designer. . .


A costume designer, cosplay entertainer, and model, I am currently traveling nationwide for modeling assignments. I have a passion for photography and design, am a published sequential artist, and love to act, sing and dance.
I bring 100% to the table, always. I am easy going and creative - both socially and in front of the camera, have a flexible schedule, and am very reliable and punctual. My wardrobe is formidable, ranging from casual and elegant Fashion to Fantasy, Sci-fi and Fetish costumes. I am able to make any desired outfits to complement the project. I am also a MUA and have experience as a Stylist.

First and foremost, I am a Performer with the ability to morph into a myriad of personas; and boundless thirst for creation, versatility and art.
That energy shines through in my images. Ya Ya


♥ ♥

No comments: